* Erin is so much better. Ran a fever through the night but about 5am was finally cool and then perky as this morning and has not complained about her head or throat all day.
* Had to take boys back today. Sad about that as the weekend went way too fast and felt I neglected them for Erin. Got them again for the next two weekends and the school hols though.
* Have not gone for my morning walk for 3 mornings now and am feeling rather sluggish because of it. Need to be more motivated.
* Erin has been singing Weird Al songs at playgroup. Not a good image from the teachers' kid.
* Still hating work. Can't do enough in the one day to actually make any difference.
* Morgan has a new wobbly tooth - a top front one. She has Jase's genes and is going to have very large, buck front teeth I bet.
* I am going to start sorting and scanning old slides in the holidays and really get my pics up to date. And archived.
* I am reading a book. A novel. It has been soooo long since I have had time to do that. It excites me.
* it is sad that I am too lazy to write in full paragraphs and hence sound like a monosyllabic ass when I really do have a much wider vocabulary and grasp of langauge.